Paginate PDF Documents
Add page numbers to documents
Why use Doxit to paginate documents?
Adding page numbers to PDF documents has never been easier. Just upload, paginate and download again. The paginate tool can be used free of charge an without having to register as a Doxit user. Click on the red "PAGINATE (free)" button above.
However, if you DO register, you will have access to even more powerful PDF tools and features offered by Doxit. Make sure to have a look at the other features as well. Registration is free of charge. To register for free, click on the black "REGISTER (free)" button above.
How to use Doxit to add page numbers to a PDF document:
1. Click on the red paginate button ( ) above to add page numbers to a PDF document.
2. Upload the document to Doxit by clicking on the upload icon
3. Select the document that you would like to paginate by clicking in the tick-box next to the document image.
4. Click on the paginate button to add page numbers to the PDF document ( ).
5. Optionally fill in the necessary document information.
6. Click on the RED "Create Paginated Document" button to complete adding numbers to the PDF document.
Video - How to insert page numbers documents using Doxit:
See, it is very easy! If you work for a company and are interested in using Doxit within that organization, you are more than welcome to do a self-registration to see how Doxit works. There are many benefits when signing up a company, please have a look at the Price Plan as well as the Price List.