Separating PDF pages
Why use Doxit to extract pages?
Splitting PDF documents and extracting pages has never been easier. Learn how to extract pages from a PDF in just a few steps using Doxit. The best thing about Doxit is that is preserves the quality of the document and it is secure to use. You can use the extract tool free of charge and without having to register for Doxit. Click on the red "EXTRACT (free)" button above.
However, if you DO register, you will have access to even more powerful PDF tools and features offered by Doxit. Make sure to have a look at the other features as well. Registration is free of charge. To register for free, click on the black "REGISTER (free)" button above.
How to extracts pages from a documents using Doxit:
1. Click on the red Extract button ( ) above to extract pages from a PDF document.
2. Upload a document to Doxit by clicking on the upload icon ( ).
3. Select the document that you would like to extract pages from by clicking on the tick-box next to the document image.
4. Click on the Extract button in order to extract pages from the PDF document ( ).
5. Optionally fill in the necessary document information.
6. Select the pages that you would like to extract from the document by clicking on the "Extract" button at the top of the page.
7. Click on the RED "Extract Selected Pages" button in order to create a new document with only the selected pages.
Video - How to extracts pages from a documents using Doxit:
See, it is very easy! If you work for a company and are interested in using Doxit within that organization, you are more than welcome to do a self-registration to see how Doxit works. There are many benefits when signing up a company, please have a look at the Price Plan as well as the Price List.