Create Board Packs
Create Board Packs
Please note: To create Board Packs online with Doxit you need to register as a paying Doxit user. Send a request to info.doxit.co.za.
Why use Doxit to compile board packs?
Compiling board packs can be a time-consuming exercise. Doxit includes a purpose-made tool for company secretaries to generate board packs electronically. This includes automatically splitting the document into bundles, paginating the pages and generating indices with a consolidated index at the start of the first bundle. After creating the board pack, Doxit can deliver it securely to any recipient, as long as the cell phone number and email address is known. This can prevent sensitive information from leaking out prematurely. The document can alco be sent in a single message to all the board members for their signature. All the board members electronically sign the same document. This saves a lot of time because it does away with the time-consuming process of having to collect signatures one after the other, in order to have all signatures on the same document. because the document is not printed and scanned, the visual quality is preserved. Multiple users can collaborate when using Doxit to generate a board back. See the description of the Doxit Collaboration Tool.
The Board Pack tool is only available to paying Doxit customers. To become a paying customer, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register as free Doxit user and try out the Board Pack tool for a limited period of time.
How to try out creating a Board Pack using Doxit:
Video - How to create a Board Pack using Doxit:
1. Click on the grey register button ( ) above to register for Doxit. This will give you access to try out the Board Pack tool for a limited period of time.
2. After registration you will be able to log into Doxit and create board pack securely.
3. Upload all the documents you would like to include in the board pack to Doxit by clicking on the upload icon ( ).
4. Merge the documents in the correct order. See How to merge documents >>.
5. Select the merged document by clicking on the tick box nest to the document image.
6. Click on the Boardpack icon. ( )
7. Insert the tab numbers and the tab titles above the page sections.
8. Click on the RED "Create Boardpack" button.
See, it is very easy! If you work for a company and are interested in using Doxit within that organization, you are more than welcome to do a self-registration to see how Doxit works. There are many benefits when signing up a company, please have a look at the Price Plan as well as the Price List.